Re: Apache2/PHP7 fails in Buster

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 03:55:46PM +0000, Tony van der Hoff wrote:

> On 16/01/2020 15:11, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> > >
> > Can you send me (directly) the files from that system named
> > '/var/lib/dpkg/info/libapache2-mod-php7.3*'?
>
> Apparently not:
>

> <roberto@debian.org>: host mailly.debian.org[82.195.75.114] said: 550 HELO
>     mismatch Forged HELO for (shell.localdomain) (in reply to RCPT TO
> command)

That's bizzare.  I've been receiving other mail at this address, so I
wonder if it might be an issue on your side.

> archive attached

Hmm.  I thought the list might reject that, but it seems I was mistaken.

Either way, your postinst script seems fine.

My recommendation is to edit libapache2-mod-php7.3.postinst to add on a
new line after 'set -e': set -x

That will make bash trace the execution to the console.

After you have added that 'set -x' then: sudo dpkg --pending --configure

That should leave your terminal output right near the point in the
script where it is erroring out.  If you still have questions at that
point then post the output of the dpkg command.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez