Re: Protecting no longer supported Windows7

john doe wrote:
> How would I go about that, I don't see how I can restrict inter host
> connections that are on the same subnet?

Some switches can do so, like managed switches: use a VLAN for Windoze
hosts and configure the VLAN that way, if possible.

Even my DSL router can be configured to do so, but only global for all
hosts in the net (which is not helpful in my setup).

Best regards,
	Klaus.
--
Klaus Singvogel
GnuPG-Key-ID: 1024R/5068792D  1994-06-27