Re: Poll about DVD drive behavior

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:22:53 +0100
"Thomas Schmitt" <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:

Hello Thomas,

>If you have a drive which pulls in on its own, please post its producer
>and model id. (Obtain by burn program, or lshw, or by its name in
>/dev/disk/by-id.)

Optiarc_DVD_RW_AD-5240S
&
HL-DT-ST_DVD-ROM_GDR-H30N

Both retract on their own.  I didn't time them, but the OPtiarc's tray
was out for quite some time.  In the order of three minutes or so.  The
other drive retracted in a much shorter time the 200 secs you mention.
Certainly less than 90 seconds.

--
 Regards  _
Is she really going out with him?