Re: [OT] Re: Bulleye: How do I disable scrolling on touchpad...........

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020, 17:50 Charlie <taoquester@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 13:09:52 -0500
Default User <hunguponcontent@gmail.com> wrote:

> My question is totally [OT] to the thread, but may I humbly inquire
> as to the source of the quote that you ascribed to "Teiga" in your
> signature?
>
> Thank you in advance.

        Apologies, but I am unable to supply the source; as I do
        not recall.

I assume, which could make an ass of me, that it was from Daily Zen,
[https://www.dailyzen.com/] which years ago I had time to read each day;
and regret that now, I no longer get a chance to visit very often.

I did google this and found https://allauthor.com/quotes/67931/ this
may also be of use.

HTH

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Never attribute to malice what can appropriately be explained
        by stupidity. --Hanlon's razor

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.

Charlie, thank you for your reply.

May your journey be fortuitous.