Re: Samsung SCX-6122FN on Buster

Thank you for the feedback, Klaus. After sending previous e-mail, I have found
OpenPrinting project. What I see is that the project provides open sourced
drivers [0]. I found associated driver under Samsung as "Samsung SCX-6x22". I
haven't tried but seems promising.

I will give it a try with using CUPS on Buster and write a feedback post in
here and my blog.

[0]: https://openprinting.org/drivers

--
Please excuse any tpyos as it was sent from my K-9.

Berkhan Berkdemir
www.berkhanberkdemir.com