Re: Back to systemd [was: Re: New list for Raspbian? (was: Re: systemdq)]

ghe <ghe@slsware.net> wrote:
> On 12/31/19 6:09 AM, Sven Hartge wrote:

>> Care to share your Shell-Script?

> I'd have no problem with that -- it's been very useful to me over the
> years, and I'd be glad for someone to use it.

> However. It was written 20 years ago when I was just figuring out
> Linux and the shell, and it's been 'updated' many times. It's an
> embarrassing mess now. If you're willing to consider it the work of a
> 6 year-old and provide significant slack, I'll gladly publicize it.

In this context I don't care how the script does something, I want to
know *what* it does and how it starts, runs and ends.

This is the relevant part in understanding what is happening to your
system, your unit and why.

S!

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.