Re: how to change wifi setting

Quoting Long Wind (2019-11-26 04:00:13)
> i often change wifi setting: ssid and passwordi edit
> /etc/network/interfaces and reboot to make it take effectany command
> that i can use so that i needn't reboot?Thanks!

You don't tell what is the reason you need to reboot.

If your wifi device driver crashes then possibly there is no other way
(with that device) than rebooting.  But if it is Network Manager getting
confused then maybe try restart it:

  sudo service network-manager restart

Or maybe install a newer linux kernel.

But it really is shooting in the dark - please provide more info about
what fails.

 - Jonas