low density, low visibility default vtty fonts /during/ installation

Unlike non-Debian distros like Fedora, Mageia and openSUSE, which during init and
continuing afterward, all Debians I've used configure a font for vttys that
differs from the nice weighty high visibility font compiled into the kernels. I
know how to reverse this with dkpg-reconfigure console-setup for installed
systems. What can I put on kernel cmdline to block this switchover to low
visibility fonts from happening in text mode installation environments?

Live Clonezilla is an easier test for this than Debian installation media, since
it allows access to a multi-vtty environment relatively quickly. Clonezilla
apparently tries to mitigate by using a bigger font, but it too is ugly low
density hard-to-see, which if configures via live_console_font_size=16x32 on cmdline.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/