Re: Lenovo Ideapad 320 requires non-free firmware vega 20. In sid, but not Buster

On 11/17/19 3:51 PM, Kenneth Parker wrote:

Note:  I didn't check "Backports", when I did the install. I could add it, if someone thinks vega20 might be there.  Is there a way for me to check?

You can check the versions of packages at https://packages.debian.org, so for firmware-amd-graphics that'd be https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=firmware-amd-graphics which shows 20190717-2 in sid and the same version (with the ~bpo… suffix) in buster-backports.

So enabling buster-backports and installing firmware-amd-graphics from there ought to work.