Re: Reporting Spam in Debian Bugs (and geogebra 4.2+ is non-free btw)?

Brian writes:

On Sun 17 Nov 2019 at 21:01:16 +0100, Linux-Fan wrote:

[...]

> 	Verify report for bug 692728
> 	Yes, report that bug 692728 has spam
>
> Now I am not sure (maybe it's a language thing): Is it OK to continue
> eventhough most of the bug is quite important discussion and only the last
> message is spam? Will that work as intended (only removing the last
> message)
> when I continue on that page?

Continue with reporting the spam message. It does not remove the bug
record. You will not bring the BTS to its knees by doing this.

In fact, it does not remove the spam. That has to be done by hand by
a user who is involved in spam removal.

[...]

Thank you very much for the clarification. I proceeded with reporting the
spam and it now says:

	Report accepted
	Thank you for reporting that this bug log contains spam. These reports are
	reviewed regularly and used to clean the bug logs and train the spam
	filters.

Which makes it perfectly clear for me :)

Thanks again
Linux-Fan