Re: auxiliary mail client for HTML

* Russell L. Harris wrote:
> Several times a week I receive a HTML email with numerous links.  Mutt
> (or neoMutt, which I am using until I upgrade my Debian installation)
> seems not to be a good solution for such messages.
>
> What is a decent, simple GUI client which I can point at my maildir
> structure to read such messages and be able to open on the links with
> a click?

The solution I use to view html email that doesnt play nicely with w3m
autoview or urlscan is to pipe the message to firefox with the mailcap
entry:

text/html; firefox %s && sleep 2;

Open the attachments menu (v) select the text/html message and hit
enter. The html message will then open in firefox and any links can be
clicked as required.