Re: neovim and less

Hi Jonathan,

I was more on the path of confirming a bug.  I got the same behavior on
vim and vim-nox on gnome terminal and the console tty.  Updating
everything updateable and finally rebooting fixed it.

So I suspect some kernel issue, but I don't know.  For all my efforts,
I am no wiser just happier--if I'm happier maybe I am--no that's just
stupid. Ha!

Thanks for the suggestions.

rir