Re: KDE desktop not accessible after installation

On 3/11/19 5:42 am, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
Hello,

I have been using XFCE for quit some time, but wanted to play with several other desktop environments, so I installed Cinnamon, Mate, and KDE.??

The KDE choice does not show up in sddm's or lightdm's menu.?? I see no startkde (has that disappeared?), and I have no .xsession* file.??

Anyone know what I am missing to get this to work?

I am running an up-to-date testing system...

Thanks,

Kenward

G'day Kenward

Is there a plasma option?