Re: iptables why rejects this output?

I figured out, the packet is INVALID.
I have absolutly no idea how can it happen.

2019.10.07 23:29 keltezéssel, Reco írta:
	Hi.

On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 10:55:53PM +0200, BAGI Ákos wrote:
you mean I should make the firewall settings public?
good idea :)
If your security depends on obscurity, you do not have a security in the
first place.

Your INPUT rules can be probed.
Your FORWARD rules aren't relevant to your problem.
Your OUTPUT rules are, and they do nothing to protect you from the
hostile Internet.

So if you're asking why a certain iptables rule produces a
certain kernel output - please provide the offending rule at least.
Or better - full OUTPUT chain.

Reco