Re: How to delete second default route

On Fri, Oct 04, 2019 at 08:47:57AM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
How do I remove the first default route in this list?

$ sudo ip route list
default dev enp0s25 scope link
default via 192.168.1.1 dev wlo1 proto dhcp metric 600
…

sudo ip route del default dev enp0s25 scope link

Basically write "sudo ip route del " and then copy the whole line you
want gone.

This "should" work. I do something very similar when at one working
location: I prefer a wireless network connection over wired (remarkably
it's 100x faster) but I wish to keep wired activated to reach stuff on
the LAN that is not routable from the wireless network.

--
👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland
✎	    jon@dow.land