Re: testing security updates

On Fri, 4 Oct 2019 08:45:27 -0400
Greg Wooledge <wooledg@eeg.ccf.org> wrote:

Hello Greg,

>Yeah, I gave the (overly) simplified set of warnings.

I'm sure we can all come up with so many different scenarios that this
could run and run if we let it.

Suffice to say, there are always exceptions that prove the rule.

Like I said (you already know this);  If you break your install, you get
to keep all the pieces.

Finally:  Mixing different variants (stable, testing, unstable, etc.) is
not something I undertake lightly.  So far, it's only firefox that's
from unstable.  The rest is testing - your comment "if it's 1% unstable,
it's still unstable" notwithstanding.  Apologies if I misquoted that.

--
 Regards  _
This is the fifty first state of the USA