Debian 10 Wayland under Hyper-V Server 2012 R2

Hello

Installed a guest machine based on Debian 10.0 (with gnome desktop environment) under Hyper-V Server 2012 R2. 2nd generation virtual machine.
But after loading the new system, Gnome cannot start, the error in /var/log/user.log is:
gnome-shell [461]: Failed to create backend: Could not find a primary drm kms device
Since Wayland is used by default for Gnome in version 10 of Debian, I tried to uncomment the line WaylandEnable = false in the /etc/gdm3/daemon.conf file. It helped, Gnome started up.
Those. I understand for Wayland in version 10 of Debian there are no necessary drivers for Hyper-V?