Re: Authentication for telnet.

On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 01:16, <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 02, 2019 at 12:54:19AM +1000, David wrote:

> > I've written a few shitty messages to this list too [...]

I'm sorry, the word "too" should not appear in my sentence
above, I did not notice that it carries implications that I did
not intend, please ignore it.

I certainly do not wish to describe any messages written by
anyone as "shitty". That meaning was unintended.

> I hope mine wasn't too harsh, though.

Not at all tomas.

I was extrapolating and making a broad statement about what we
do here. I was certainly not calling anyone into line, I am not
qualified to do so.

You are Mr "have a nice day" after all :)