Re: openssl headers missing while installing psiphon on Debian 10

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 2:56 PM Ulf Volmer <u.volmer@u-v.de> wrote:

> On 08.09.19 01:28, Tapas Mishra wrote:
>
> > configure: error: *** OpenSSL headers missing
>
> Install libssl-dev.

Ok thanks I did install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
https://pastebin.com/EYpswMRv
I got following
configure: error: Your OpenSSL headers do not match your
library. Check config.log for details.
If you are sure your installation is consistent, you can disable the check
by running "./configure --without-openssl-header-check".
Full message here https://pastebin.com/pyHiyG3j

I  executed ./configure --without-openssl-header-check
full messages https://pastebin.com/UsEZcgKi
now as the instructions here say https://github.com/thispc/psiphon
to do a make after ./configure

I get a following message

authfd.c: In function ‘ssh_encode_identity_ssh2’:
authfd.c:499:33: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type ‘DSA’
{aka ‘struct dsa_st’}
   buffer_put_bignum2(b, key->dsa->p);
                                 ^~
make: *** [Makefile:129: authfd.o] Error 1
full message of make https://pastebin.com/0eSzXLxm
what should I do now how to proceed from here.
I am on Debian 10.Trying to install psiphon.

All steps that I did combined in one paste with all messages
https://pastebin.com/CuMRuExj

How can I proceed from here?
Thanks
Tapas