Re: AMD Vega 6 on Debian 10

Ale, on 2019-09-05:
> On Wed 04/Sep/2019 20:12:55 +0200 Étienne Mollier wrote:
> > Thank you Sven for pointing this out!  You're right, I've been
> > confused by personal experience with other chips.  Installation
> > of "firmware-amd-graphics" should be sufficient in that case.
>
> For the record, it doesn't work.  I additionally tinkered for a while with the
> drivers supplied by AMD, but didn't succeed.  Eventually, I gave up.  Ubuntu
> recognizes it out of the box.

Out of curiosity, which Ubuntu release did the job?

It could give a clue as of required firmware or drivers levels
for your integrated card, or any other missing component.

Kind Regards,  :)

--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d