Re: where is my disk space

On 2019-08-05, davidson <davidson@freevolt.org> wrote:

> To me it looks like the log below is telling you that your power key
> was either being held down or stuck in that position.
>
> That is all.

Whatever libinput is trying to say is apparently repeated to the point
where I would consider the repetition itself to be a form of bug,
whether the power key is going haywire or not (which Long doesn't
mention as a vector of particular concern).

So if the power key goose is wild (or "fixing" the incriminated key is
impractical for one reason or another), how do we get libinput to shut
its redundant trap?

--
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan