Re: 3 phase power (was Re: Wireless home LAN - WiFi vs Bluetooth?

An update | correction | recollection ;-)

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 11:34:43 AM rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> I have seen diagrams in NEC code books for a different arrangement to get
> 120 volt 3 phase power, but I don't recall ever actually encountering that
> in real life.

Oh, wow, how quickly I forget -- I did encounter systems like that, often for
lighting in industrial applications,  And, further, iirc, we could (and did)
buy and install florescent light (and maybe HID?) fixtures designed to work on
208 volts, which we connected phase to phase in that kind of system.

Of course, I could be misremembering.