Re: FossaMail

Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
Does anyone out there have a copy of FossaMail  they would be willing to share.  I had a catastrophic failure of Stretch, had to reinstall and can't find my copy of FossaMail.

Many thanks in advance.

I just asked for the rpm--then I found a copy. I don't know how to send it to you, if you can use the rpm version, but I do have it. It's 26 MB! You probably know it's discontinued, but I like it and I'm going to install it, assuming the libs are available.

--doug