Re: Re: Giving remaja (teens) group full administrator privileges through sudo - dangerous?

Bagas Sanjaya wrote:

> In Indonesia, the case resemble hypothetical case in this thread, where
> sysadmins in TV station doesn't care about least privilege security
> principle and they gave teens full root privileges, for most programs are
> for teens.

What a BS! This comes from Windoz for sure.

The question is contradiction in itself. As soon as you give full access to
anybody, you are out of control and you loose. And yes it is dangerous.

I don't see the point in the discussion. In fact if it is a teen or someone
else does not make any difference.