USB camera being seen twice in debian buster

Hello,

I'm testing out Debian buster rc 1, and I have a problem that my usb camera (the very common logitech c930) is seen twice, so there are 2 devices (/dev/video0 & /dev/video1).
Inspecting /dev/video0 with v4l-info works, while /dev/video1 throws some errors.

I believe this to be a bug in Buster that is not present in stretch, but I'm uncertain to which package I'd have to report this.