libpam-ck-connector missing

Hi folks,

I am running denbian/testing and dicovered, that /var/log/auth.log is got
spammed with the message, that /lib/security/pam_ck_connector.so is missing.

And yes, it is really missing. However, libpam-ck-connector can not be
installed (due to dependencies of systemd).

One of the sources, whioch causes this messages is lightdm, but I believe,
there are some more apps causing this.

Do not know, if this is a real bug, however, but I thought it worth, to
mention it.

Best regards

Hans