Re: HD Webcam Stream

Markus Raps wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> iam trying to send a USB Webcam (Audio and Video) stream via UDP to Another
> machine for further rendering.
> my problem: the other side cant see the video data in the mpegts stream
> without encoding.
>
> but i dont have the performance to encode on the first machine.
>
> so is there a flag or option i can set ?

If I understand correctly, you have machine 1 with a USB
connected camera, sending an MPEG Transport Stream over to
another machine, machine 2.

And machine 1 can't do further encoding.

Why can't you run ffmpeg on machine 2 to accept the stream and
encode in whatever makes your other software happy?

-dsr-