Prompt restart services during pkg upgrades preseed file

Hi, while installing Buster using a preseed file I'm getting the following:

Select and install software
Configuring libpam0g:amd64
--------------------------

There are services installed on your system which need to be restarted when
certain libraries, such as libpam, libc, and libssl, are upgraded. Since
these
restarts may cause interruptions of service for the system, you will
normally
be prompted on each upgrade for the list of services you wish to
restart. You
can choose this option to avoid being prompted; instead, all necessary
restarts
will be done for you automatically so you can avoid being asked questions on
each library upgrade.
Restart services during package upgrades without asking?
  1: Yes      2: No [*]
Prompt: '?' for help, default=2>

If I use 'DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive' it works and will use the
default value and I don't get any output on the screen.

I don't see what I need to change in (1) to avoied that prompt and I
can't specify the value of my choise?

Any help is appriciated.

1)  https://d-i.debian.org/manual/example-preseed.txt

--