Re: netinst bad display after first screen

Le 01/06/2019 à 18:58, Blair, Charles E III a écrit :

A common workaround is to boot the installer in BIOS/legacy/CSM mode
instead of EFI native mode.

setting the GRUB variables
gfxmode and/or gfxpayload to specific values (hardware dependent)
before booting the kernel may fix the issue on some hardware (not
all).

    Thank you very much for your thorough
and knowledgable reply.  As you anticipated,
it does not seem possible to run my machine
in legacy mode.  I am sorry to say that I
may have to try my luck with ubuntu.

You may indeed have better luck with Ubuntu's installer if it uses the GPU specific driver.