Re: apache2 missing a file, won't run.

On Monday 06 May 2019 03:16:30 am tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 05:12:55PM +1000, Erik Christiansen wrote:
> > On 05.05.19 17:16, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > > You have made it very clear not to assign a pw to root, do
> > > everything with sudo.
> >
> > That's just religion, Gene, promulgated to minimise queries and
> > complaints from people getting themselves into trouble.
>
> Not sure who's proselytizing here. Remember: all generalizations
> suck.

That they often do Tomas

But thats not answering my question as to how to make apache2-2.4 run
with 2.2 config files all over. Some one posted a link to the diffs I
need to fix, but I've no clue where I book naked them because I have yet
to convince the system to run FF when I click on a link.  It insists on
konquerer. And I have no clue where it stores its bookmarks, I can look
at them, but those bookmarks I did save are nowhere to be found when I
look at its bookmarks, sucks is much too mild a term.

> Cheers
> -- t

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)