Re: Trouble making bootable USB from ISO image

Thomas Schmitt wrote:

> The problem which you mention could be interesting, too. How about a
> sketch of what you tried, what failed, and what succeeded ?
> (A new thread would keep this one on topic.)

Perhaps I should start another thread, but it is somehow in the context of
this, because I was trying to setup UEFI bootable USB. All worked fine
until grub told me something I do not recall exactly at the moment, but
answers I found were pointing to the fact that you can not do grub
update/install of UEFI if you are not booted into UEFI.

regards