Re: batch process jpegs

On 2019-05-01 19:15, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Quoting mick crane (2019-05-01 19:59:06)
I've got a bunch of jpgs from the camera where the bits I want are a bit
underexposed. What I'd like is a GUI that will batch process them.
It's been a few years since I processed any camera images and I seem to
have forgotten what my workflow was.
I think I might be able to do it with Graphic::Magick if I could give it
some sensible numbers and nip2 looks like it can do it so I'm reading
the docs for that.
I can't quite see how to use Gimp script-fu thing.
Any suggestions for available GUI that will batch process jpgs ?

The king of photo editing nowadays is darktable - can be confusing to
navigate at first, but is quite powerful - also does batch processing.

But if you mean shell scripting then you want something else - and for
each of perl, python, ruby, haskell, java, etc. there is no doubt
several capable photo processing libraries if you want even more
"scripting" than shell.  :-)

 - Jonas

Thanks, Darktable looks awesome and friendly interface. Now I just need to find the "apply to all" menu item.

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31