Debian 9.9 - Issue with T480 touchpad

Hi,

I have been fighting an issue with a T480 touchpad. I am experiencing the following problems.

- If a recover from a sleep/Hibernate - the left click stops working on the touchpad. I can plug in a USB mouse but I have the same symptoms.
- I can use "sudo modprobe -r psmouse && sudo modprobe psmouse" and that seems to restore the right click emporarly.
- It looks like the left key is "stuck" as it will get stuck on the Lock Screen drag and random elements being dragged around.

I have tried with both the libinput and the Synaptic drivers without any changes.

Is there anything else I could try?

Thanks!