Re: apt-get update error

On 2019-04-29, Bob Bernstein <poobah@ruptured-duck.com> wrote:
> Thank you guys!
>
> On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 03:36:24PM -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:
>
>> This could have been communicated or handled a bit more > smoothly.
>
> Can I safely assume you are referring to how the organization handled it, and not my email?

I believe the interpretation of Greg's statement in which you, Bob, are
the target occurred only to you, Bob, and that the remark was intended
solely to incriminate the authorities.

So you can rest easy (until Greg contradicts me).

;-)

--
The major, who had been a great fencer, did not believe in bravery, and spent
much time while we sat in the machines correcting my grammar. He had