Re: Request for a Good Practice for webdev doc.

On Sun 28 Apr 2019 at 14:07:32 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

> On 04/28/2019 01:17 PM, deloptes wrote:
> > > [*SNIP*]
> > > I've read
> > > [ URL deleted to focus on wider issue]
> > > but i thinks there are more questions.
>
> Short answer: MANY**MULTITUDINOUS   ;/
>

> > Ask and you will be answered.
>
> On debian-user ???

This really does point up your piss artist status. Over the years you
have had your many questions assiduously addressed. If your needs were
not met, that has more to do with "I want to do it my way".

> > Perhaps consider subscribing the list that will deliver the answers
>
> How to find such a list?
> Case in point - I wish to explore "corner cases".
> [ otherwise known in 'universal advice' as "DON'T do dat" ]

In the immortal words of Linus - bollocks.

> {To clarify - DON'T *EVER* try my questions on a system on which you

Even the exclamation marks do not convey any sense here.

> Back to my point -- is there a list aimed at experimenters ?
> [ especially one which recognizes that experiments ~= *FAIL*
>   and potential rewards are worth the GRIEF]
>
> OWL hereby DUCKS fer cover ;/

Under a stone?

--
Brian.