Re: Stretch to buster

The freeze for buster will happen according to the following timeline:

On 2/9/19 3:01 PM, deloptes wrote:
Patrick Bartek wrote:

As for me, I'm the patient, very practical type.  Debian is my distro
of choice after almost 20 years of using other Linuxes because of its
philosophy of stability and bug-freeness above all else. I'll wait
until Buster is in Release Candidate status before testing it in a VM.
+1

Normally, I wouldn't bother since I usually only upgrade every other
release after LTS ceases on my primary install.  But this time, Buster
includes support for AMD's Ryzen APU series which a notebook I'm
considering purchasing around summertime uses.
By the summer could be that Buster is frozen?