Re: Networking Completely Failed

On Fri 01 Feb 2019 at 00:19:09 (-0500), Kenneth Parker wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 4:21 AM Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > ... NM is a Gnome application. ...
> >
> <snip>
>
> That's funny:  Last year, I installed Kubuntu (not Debian, but same Package
> Manager) and, even though no Gnome, Network Manager was installed.

"Introduction

 On several Linux distributions, the NetworkManager daemon provides
 user-configurable control of network connections. In KDE, the
 KNetworkManager (KDE3 and KDE4) and Network Management (KDE4) are the
 main user interfaces to NetworkManager."

https://userbase.kde.org/NetworkManagement

I guess we're talking about KDE and Gnome here, rather than Brexit/Remain.

Cheers,
David.