Re: systemdq

ghe writes:

SSH isn't starting at boot on my server. When I try to set it to do
that, systemd says it can't do that 'without a command.'

What kind of command makes it happy? Where does it need to be?

(I've futzed with the ssh file in /etc/default, even entered a command:
(qwerty="42" -- it wasn't impressed). I looked around on the web (lots
of info about systemd commands, but nothing about what I need.)

Help??

How exactly are you trying to enable it?

Have you tried commands of this sort?

# systemctl enable sshd.service
# systemctl start sshd.service
# systemctl status sshd.service

Even if you already tried them without solving the issue, the commands'
outputs would still be interesting.

HTH
Linux-Fan