Re: Build Kernel 5.5 RC1 for Raspberry4

My point was after running make menuconfig you can compare the config
file for anything that might have changed since the configuration file
has a habit of changing as config options in the kernel change also.

Haven though about it you could drop the original somewhere then copy
it into the new kernel tree as needed, then run make menuconfig and
exit saving if asked to.  You can simply diff the newly saved one with
the original copy to see any changes / differences.

Nige

--
“Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition.”

                           Alan Turing