Re: Convert PDF to PS

On 2019-11-29 at 12:10, Bradley Pursley wrote:

> I have a few questions and was wondering if anyone out there could
> help me?
>
> 1)  How do I configure CUPS to print to PS instead of PDF?

No idea about this offhand (though I could dig), but:

> 2)  Are there any programs in Linux to convert PDF files to PS?

$ dlocate /usr/bin/pdf | grep ps$
poppler-utils: /usr/bin/pdftops
ghostscript: /usr/bin/pdf2ps

There are at least two.

> Please note that I do have a very good reason to do this and am not
> going to discuss my rationale.

I'm honestly not sure why anyone would even consider asking you to. As
the existence of the above utilities (and the fact that, if I'm not
mistaken, they go rather a long ways back in *nix / PDF history) would
indicate, this seems like a perfectly reasonable sort of task.

--
   The Wanderer