Has sum mismatch and preseed problem

Hello all,

I would like to avoid the “has sum mismatch” error during a preseed deployment. For that I can:

- write a file in /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/  after /target mount (when /target apt can be modified) and  before package installation

Content:

Acquire::By-Hash "yes"

The problem is I don’t find a way to do it. Early/late/run command seem to be done in another stage.

- Other option is to clean apt with <rm –f /var/lib/apt/lists/*> and <apt-get clean> in the same moment but I have the same problem

- other options are welcome

Is there any waty to get that?

Thank you