Correct way to configure network

Hello.

This is a snippet of my interfaces config file:

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet manual

auto eth1
iface eth1 inet manual

auto bond0
iface bond0 inet manual
	bond-slaves eth0 eth1
	bond-mode 802.3ad
	bond-miimon 100
	bond-downdelay 200
	bond-updelay 200

auto vlan10
iface vlan10 inet static
	vlan-raw-device bond0
	address A.B.C.D
	netmask X.X.X.X

On one answer in Internet I've found this mode to configure bonding:

auto bond0
iface bond0 inet manual
        down ip link set $IFACE down
        post-down rmmod bonding
        pre-up modprobe bonding mode=4 miimon=200
        up ip link set $IFACE up mtu 9000
        up udevadm trigger

allow-hotplug eth0
iface eth0 inet manual
        up ifenslave bond0 $IFACE
        down ifenslave -d bond0 $IFACE 2> /dev/null

allow-hotplug eth1
iface eth1 inet manual
        up ifenslave bond0 $IFACE
        down ifenslave -d bond0 $IFACE 2> /dev/null

My question is, what is a better method of configuring bonding? Whats a core difference in the two types of configuration listed?

Thank you.