FF on stretch=no imgur main link image

Greetings;

I have asked this before but the only reply's insult my age & smarts.

But I have just found that if I click on inspect the page while the mouse
is in the middle of the center, blank area, find the main image in the
half a ton of html, and click on the *.jpg itself, I am instantly
looking at the image I expected to see when I clicked on an emailed
link, except its its shown quite near a 1920x1080 screen, or about 2x
larger each way than if it was shown at the size imgur has framed out
for it on screen.  So something is turned off, I assume in the
about:config, and searching for jpg only gets 2 hits, and imgur only 5,
none of which seem to have any effect on  my being excluded from seeing
the linked image, without finding it in the pages source code and
clicking on it there.

Again, thank you for any assistance that solves this problem. It appears
to only effect the imgur site.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis