Reporting Spam in Debian Bugs (and geogebra 4.2+ is non-free btw)?

Hello fellow list members,

I just came across the following bug:
It is really a shame that the program is no longer licensed freely*** :(

If one scrolls down to the last message of the bug, it seems to be spam and
a dangerous one at that with a suspicious .zip attachment. I have not
checked it's contents though.

However, wanting to report it as spam, I pressed the link at
"Send a report that this bug log contains spam." which leads to a
confirmation page:

	Verify report for bug 692728
	Yes, report that bug 692728 has spam

Now I am not sure (maybe it's a language thing): Is it OK to continue
eventhough most of the bug is quite important discussion and only the last
message is spam? Will that work as intended (only removing the last message)
when I continue on that page?

TIA
Linux-Fan
(academic /and/ commercial user)

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

***OT for those interested:

I actually came there because I went on Geogebra's website to check how one
does 3D points. It seems to work with Version 5+, but on the website it has
"noncommercial" all over. Now that I knew that it is in Debian, my first
reaction was: What it must be in non-free? Then $ apt-cache policy geogebra
revealed `main` so I thought: It's free, nice! Then I went to check and saw
that Debian sid has this old version 4.X where 6 seems to be current... I
wondered if there was a bug about it and yes: That harmless wishlist bug has
all the stuff of interest. Thank you very much all Debian maintainers that
you take so much effort to steer back those "noncommercial" folks back to
free software... although in this case it seems not to have been fruitful
(one might be hopeful: yet?)?

I have been recommending geogebra ever since I knew about its existence.
Seems this came to a sudden end today (the last time such a thing happened
was literally years ago:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2012/06/msg02248.html).