Re: Debian Buster Router: IPv6 and Comcast (Solved)

And here I've made a fool of myself yet again.  From the documentation:

> The dhcp Method
>     This method may be used to obtain network interface configuration via stateful DHCPv6 with dhclient. In stateful DHCPv6, the DHCP server is responsible for assigning addresses to clients.
>       accept_ra int
>         Accept router advertisements (0=off, 1=on, 2=on+forwarding). Default value: "1"
>     autoconf int
>       Perform stateless autoconfiguration (0=off, 1=on)

Strange how accept_ra was 2 as shown by sysctl, but it still didn't
work.  Maybe that autoconf option was the ticket?  Didn't see many other
folks trying these options out.  Oh well.

Thank you for helping me think this through properly.  This has been
solved.

- Neil