Re: raspberry pi installation with debian installer

Hello,
the reason to use the way I explain was the for the current project I
need a crypt rootfs and LVM and didn't find a proper way todo this with
pre installed image.

Next to it, I try to copy all the files from d-i image to the vfat blob
partition but the installer didn't find the "cdrom" with installation
packages. Perhaps the problem that Pete explain? The vfat partition also
didn't support symlinks like d-i images need this.
I have also try to include the wlan firmware to the usb stick but d-i
installer stick/image is only ro and a wasn't able to mount it rw.

Pete thanks for this info, I did not know that a UEFI is available for
RPi3. I will try it, but at the moment a didn't have one to test.

@gunnar: has everyoneone write access to the debian wiki? I have no wiki
with public access for my own.