Some Bash Alias Statements Work, Others Don't.The subject line tells it all!? Debian Stretch (64bit).,,Without warning, or any other indications, some of the alias statements in my user .bashrc are no longer working!.,,The strange thing is that some still are working. Also, if I enter the complete path to an executable whose alias is NOT working, the executable works!!!! Reentering the alias statement in .bashrc does not restore the function.,,If I enter the alias statement in a terminal the alias works for that session of the terminal.,,The only thing that Google has yielded is when all of the alias statements stop working.,,This is inconvenient and very annoying. AS solution to the problem will be much appreciated.,,Thanks in advance.

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.
www.molecular-modeling.net