Re: Issues with firefox-esr upgrade [60.9.0esr-1~deb10u1 -> 68.2.0esr-1~deb10u1]

The email client screwed up formatting again, here's how my previous email was supposed to look like:

Oct 29, 2019, 02:38 by local10@tutanota.com:
Oct 28, 2019, 22:56 by nektarios@mail.nektarioskatakis.xyz:
Actually to amend the previous response the behavior you re describing
is present on firefox 60.9.0 that I m using as default. But I
downloaded for testing firefox 70.0 from mozila web site and same
behavior exists. Font size for a specific site persists across reboots
of the software.

Interesting. Really don't want to mess with custom Firefox installs but I'll keep this in mind.
You definitely need in `about:preferences#privacy` to have
`History>remember History` enabled. Otherwise it doesnt work even in
the old versions!

I do have "Remember HIstory" enabled in FF v68.

Thanks