Re: Workaround for bug #874598 - Ardour: GUI doesn't load

On Sb, 14 sep 19, 04:00:08, Yoann LE BARS wrote:

> 	But as it is the first time I propose some workaround to a bug, I want
> to make sure I have done what is needed. So, can anyone confirm my
> message is sufficient of if I should do something more?

Depends on what you mean by "sufficient" ;)

As you might have noticed, your message does show up in the bug log, so
it is available both for the maintainer (to maybe implement a solution)
and for other users.

As a next possible step, depending on your skill level and available
time you could come up with a patch and submit that to the bug as well.

Kind regards,
Andrei