Re: cannot detect SSD

$ diskutil list

/dev/disk0 (internal, physical):

   #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER

   0:      GUID_partition_scheme                        *1.0 TB     disk0

   1:                        EFI EFI                     314.6 MB   disk0s1

   2:                 Apple_APFS Container disk3         197.0 GB   disk0s2

   3:                 Apple_APFS Container disk2         773.2 GB   disk0s3

   4:                 Apple_APFS Container disk1         29.8 GB    disk0s4

   5:                 Apple_Boot Boot OS X               134.2 MB   disk0s5

/dev/disk1 (synthesized):

   #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER

   0:      APFS Container Scheme -                      +29.8 GB    disk1

                                 Physical Store disk0s4

   1:                APFS Volume SWAP                    770.0 KB   disk1s1

/dev/disk2 (synthesized):

   #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER

   0:      APFS Container Scheme -                      +773.2 GB   disk2

                                 Physical Store disk0s3

   1:                APFS Volume L                       749.6 KB   disk2s1

/dev/disk3 (synthesized):

   #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER

   0:      APFS Container Scheme -                      +197.0 GB   disk3

                                 Physical Store disk0s2

   1:                APFS Volume Macintosh HD - Data     151.9 GB   disk3s1

   2:                APFS Volume Preboot                 79.4 MB    disk3s2

   3:                APFS Volume Recovery                529.0 MB   disk3s3

   4:                APFS Volume VM                      2.1 GB     disk3s4

   5:                APFS Volume Macintosh HD            10.6 GB    disk3s5